Our Commitment to You
At Red Mountain Financial Partners, we’re committed to developing partnerships that place our clients’ interests first. As a result, what we won’t do is just as important to our clients as what we do.
What We Do
- Treat you, your goals and your financial assets with genuine respect.
- Honor our commitments to confidentiality, integrity and objectivity throughout the wealth management process.
- Use our knowledge, experience, insight and resources to further your goals and interests.
- Provide straightforward and personalized strategies that support your goals and make sense to you.
- Foster relationships built on trust, transparency, honesty, compatibility and a shared regard for the important role humor plays in our lives and relationships.
- Proactively communicate with you and respond to your inquiries in a timely and friendly manner.
- Listen to you, and be honest in our replies, even if it means you won’t always like what we say.
What We Won't Do
- Implement strategies focused solely on chasing returns.
- Provide canned strategies to your unique situation and challenges.
- Make recommendations that are not in your best interests.
- Offer proprietary investment products or tolerate other conflicts of interest.
- Keep you guessing, waiting or wondering.
- Initiate actions that would jeopardize our relationship and the trust we have built with you.